Friday 6 April 2012

wreath finished?

OK people, I need your help today! I finished my Spring wreath just in time for Easter weekend... except I'm not quite sure it is finished. I love it but...
...does it need something extra?
Claire's tutorial was fantastic and she provided lovely materials: the white felt is sparkly, which I LOVE! The pink wool/yarn is also just gorgeous. I wanted to add a little touch of my own, so I made a big fabric flower using this lovely tutorial.

My husband says he likes it just the way it is, but that could be because he knows I still have to finish my Easter bunny tonight! What do you think? More flowers? More...something? Or just right? Please let me know!

This was on my 34 things to make list...

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...